The H.E.L.M. offers,
* Individualized education with weekly homeroom teacher time at various locations including youth centers, gyms, arts centers, community colleges, cultural centers, etc.
* Full curriculum selected based on student needs and learning styles blended from texts, projects, workshops, online, and virtual.
* Access to partnership activities based on student's program.
* Home-use technology (Microsoft Surface) for 21st Century learning possibilities.
* More teacher support than traditional homeschooling but with the benefits of a non-traditional schedule.
* Meetings closer to students’ activities and communities.
* Options for community college credit.
* Free & accredited school choice (WASC, UC, NCAA).
Read More »