Rio Valley Charter School…
Where Achievement and Creativity Meet!
- Homeschool TK-12 with workshops in Lodi and Sacramento
- High School Independent Study- full Learning Center in Lodi with free home-use technology.
- GENEROUS vendor funding for homeschooling families in addition to your core curriculum needs and access to onsite workshops.
- Student curriculum and vendor options beyond the limitations of a list.
- Onsite classes, labs, and workshops... including Career Tech!
- Field trips and guest teacher experiences.
- Individualized, standards-based instruction with support from highly qualified teachers.
- Academic counselors available to assist high school students in course planning, college admissions, and future career goals.
- The security and confidence of school accreditation (approved through 2020).
- UC approved (a to g) course options.
- NEW Guild Program for the performing artist! (New Performing Arts instructors for 2015 in Lodi including equity actors!)
- We provide FREE access to online programming through Plato Courseware, Study Island, CompassLearning Odyssey, and Reading EGGS!
Si usted necesita ayuda en Español, no dude en comunicarse con Loana Sparrevohn. Mis horas de trabajo son Lunes, Miércoles y Viernes de 9 de la mañana a 3 de la tarde. También tiene la opción de dejar un mensaje telefónico en el número
(209) 365-4640 ext. 4641
1530 W. Kettleman Lane, Suite A
Lodi, CA 95242
(209) 365-4640 Phone
(209) 368-4953 Fax
We are so proud of Sacramento Arts Guild Choreographer, Jacob Montoya, for his recent win at the Palm Desert Choreography Festival!
Jacob is a treasured vendor and we hope that you will support his work at the Sacramento Contemporary Dance Theatre's inaugural season concert, "Resilience" on December 4th. Proceeds will go to the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center.
All Rio Valley students are welcome to enroll in both our Sacramento and Lodi K-12 workshops! Schedules for both learning centers will be posted soon!
Looking back at 2014-15, We are proud of training our WHOLE STAFF:
- 2 days at the Museum of Tolerance on integrating inclusion, social justice, project based learning,
- 3 days in Arts Integration with the CA Alliance for Arts Education including Kennedy Center educators,
- 2 days with SJCOE on technology applications in projects.
Plus teams attended trainings on:
- Robotics, Lego Science, PLTW Science, Next Gen Science
- CSU's Expository Reading & Writing Course,
- Multiple UC Curriculum Integration course workshops- plus leading the state submitting two new UC courses!
- New Math Adoption training and our utilizing our mulitple online course offerings!
Life-long Learners teach here at Rio!
To ensure that students have a voice in their school, Rio Valley Charter School will participate in the Student Voice Campaign! Create a video of two minutes or less that shows your vision for the school. What ignites your creativity, imagination and passion? What can your school do to inspire students to learn, thrive and succeed? Check with your teacher in January and you might just win a trip to a film festival in San Francisco where your winning student film will be seen before a live audience of artists, activists and industry professionals! Check out http://studentvoicescampaign.org to learn more.