Heritage Peak Charter School (HPCS) is a seven-year old college preparatory public charter that uses an Independent Study/Home school method of instruction for grades K-12.
We currently have Learning Center sites in in the following areas:
Our HPCS SACTO Homeschool
program offers a K-12 traditional home school with credentialed teacher support for families in Sacramento County. (See more information by clicking the link at the right)
Developing educated individuals in the Sacramento region who will spread the wealth of knowledge worldwide in a meaningful way.
Heritage Peak Charter School empowers students to take charge of their education by connecting their individual needs and interests to a rigorous learning plan, creating responsible citizens, critical problem-solvers, and lifelong learners.
Accreditation: HPCS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is an active member California Charter Schools Association and Charter Voice.
The following strategic focuses align with the Vision and Mission of Heritage Peak Charter School:
- Create excellence for every student through the school Mission Statement.
- Student retention and loyalty based on customer-driven quality.
- Enhance operational performance through capacity and flexibility to serve students
- Build the strength of the school through knowledge sharing and high expectations from each staff member.
- Increase School's visibility and contributions globally to education through partnerships and sharing of best practices.