Our original Arts Guild program model is being EXPANDED..and includes new themes of interests!
Homeschooling Families in BOTH Sacramento and San Joaquin Counties will now receive even MORE support and opportunities under the broader umbrella of our Homeschool Guild with access to activities grouped by additional student interests and ages. (While we await redesign to our current website, please bookmark the link above for Homeschooling updates or directly at HomeSchoolGuild.com.)
What is Homeschool Guild?
- Individualized homeschooling support for students focused on both academic achievement and creativity with a community experts.
- A group focus on the unique career and college readiness needs of students.
- Online, standard, and project based learning options including UC approved.
- Student funds available in addition to core curriculum options (online and traditional). Use your favorite community enrichment programs (voice teacher, dance, theatre, etc.).
- Option to participate in our dedicated Guild specific block workshops.
- Tutoring availability.
- Interest-based field trips and presentations.
- Academic counselors available to assist high school students in course planning, college admissions, and future career goals.
- The security and confidence of school accreditation and favorable standing in the education community (current accreditation runs through 2020).
- The ability to incorporate community programs and activities into academic programming.
Potential instructors interested in being part of the Rio Valley Guild, please email Dr. Marcie Grill
directly with your resume, specific course or project interests, and weekday availability. Fingerprint clearance will be required.
Rio Valley Charter School… Where Achievement and Creativity Meet!