Pacific Charter Institute and Heritage Peak Charter Schools
"An Independent Study Charter School"
Heritage Peak Charter School (HPCS) is an eight-year old college preparatory public charter that uses an Independent Study/Home school method of instruction for grades K-12.
- Create excellence for every student through the school Mission Statement.
- Student retention and loyalty based on customer-driven quality.
- Enhance operational performance through capacity and flexibility to serve students
- Build the strength of the school through knowledge sharing and high expectations from each staff member.
- Increase School's visibility and contributions globally to education through partnerships and sharing of best practices.
Heritage Peak Charter School Learning Centers:
Our HPCS Homeschool Guild offers a K-12 traditional home school with credentialed teacher support for families in Sacramento County.
Accreditation: HPCS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and is an active member California Charter Schools Association and Charter Voice.