We are now receiving Interest Form applications for the 2017-2018 school year. Our Interest Form application period will close April 15, 2017.
Welcome to Pacific Charter Institute's Valley View Charter Prep. VVCP offers K-12 grade students a personalized educational experience through our home school program and site-based independent study program.
- Is student-centered!
- Leverages flexibility in how, what, when, and where students learn.
- Promotes the relevancy of each student’s life, interests, and goals.
- Emphasizes a learning plan based on individual students' strengths and needs.
- Values collaborative partnerships between student, parent, teacher and community.
- Is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Is a free, publicly funded charter school.
For more information regarding Valley View Charter Prep contact us at (866) 992-9033 Ext. 3101.
Valley View Charter Prep
Mailing Address: 2453 Grand Canal Blvd., Suite 1
Stockton, CA 95207
Phone: (866) 992-9033 Ext. 3101