VISION Developing self-motivated, educated individuals in the Sacramento region who will spread the wealth of knowledge worldwide in a meaningful way.
MISSION Pacific Charter Institute empowers students to take charge of their education by connecting their individual needs and interests to a rigorous learning plan, thus creating self-motivated responsible citizens, critical problem-solvers, and lifelong learners.
Learning and Growth
· Expand student-centered opportunities and decisions to maximize learning.
· Develop and Maintain meaningful and appropriate relationships with families.
· Facilitate teacher innovation and flexibility in developing successful academic goals and materials.
· Effectively utilize state adopted materials with fidelity in a non-traditional school setting.
· Implement effective, proven 21st Century educational opportunities for staff development.
· Establish a continual improvement system to better service internal and external customers.
· Expand the understanding and use of Professional Learning Communities throughout the organization.
· Maintain adequate resources throughout the organization to ensure maximum productivity and student learning.
· Implement planning tools allowing internal and external customers clear vision of programs with appropriate timelines.
· Develop and implement a new teacher training program for Pacific Charter Institute and each school and learning center.
· Ensure all programs meet the overarching goals of the organization and charters with fiscal prudence and accountability.
· Maintain a clear individualized focus on all students in the organization.
· Seek opportunities to continue building Pacific Charter Institute as a valuable regional educational resource.
· Maintain a focus on increasing all state standardized assessments results within the models offered by Pacific Charter Institute.
· Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations ensuring educational success for students within the models developed by Pacific Charter Institute.
· Establish clear expectations and goals for all incoming students and share this information with all interested local agencies and groups.
· Develop meaningful partnerships with organizations to further opportunities for students and staff.
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with local groups including media, community groups, and business organizations.
· Establish and disseminate clear goals and achievements through multiple communication tools.
· Maintain positive relations with the local educational groups including the sponsoring school districts.